Friday, November 27, 2009

trying to get going, again.

I'm going to try my best to be a more regular blogger....we'll see how this goes!
I'm currently having a great time just being with my family. Often we get too wrapped up in all that goes on, and just forget to enjoy who we're with. This being the day after Thanksgiving, I've seen quite a few "what I'm thankful for" kinds of things of late, and have been known to publish such things myself.
Since my oldest daughter is off at college (home now, but only briefly) I have come to understand the concepts of not wasting time being disgruntled as much around friends and family and making sure that I don't lose as many opportunities. Don't get me wrong here, my daughter and I have a great relationship (at least I think so!) and we didn't bicker much as she was growing up--I just want to be sure to make the most I can with the rest of my immediate family. And yes, I do realize that there will be times of unrest, etc. That just is a part of it. I just am trying not to bring as much baggage home as I feel I once did.

No comments: